Quad Flat Non-Leaded Packaging Tape
Tomoegawa's proprietary knowledge of specialty resins and adhesives has made us an industry leader in the production of high quality tapes for the semiconductor manufacturing market. We developed our ELEPHANE AT series tape as an ideal solution for QFN support applications. Consisting of a 25 µm polyimide film base, 6 µm non-conductive adhesive, and 38 µm protective film, it features good wire bondability, low outgassing, and provides strong adhesion with the lead frame with absolutely no resin leak during the metallic mold formation process. It exhibits excellent release properties and leaves no residue after removal.
Offered in a reel format, our proprietary manufacturing process enables us to produce tapes in master widths from 35 to 1,400 mm and precision slit them to widths from 5 mm and up in 0.1 mm increments. Short and long reels are available based on customer specifications. Contact us today to learn more about how this product can improve your QFN packaging applications.
Quad Flat Non-Leaded Packaging Tape Specifications:
- Product Name
- ELEPHANE AT Series
- Product Description
- QFN Tape (Quad Flat Non-leaded package)
- Project Scope
- IC package assembly
ELEPHANE AT is an adhesive tape for QFN package producing process
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Non-Conductive Adhesive Development
High Clean Coating
Thin Film Coating
- Tightest Tolerances
- Slitting the tape from min. 5mm width in units of .1mm.
Laminating the tape width between 35mm and 1,400mm.
Coating from 5μm thickness of adhesive on polyimide film.
- Material Used
- Polyimide Film
- Material Thickness
- Base Film: Polyimide 25µm
Adhesive Layer: 6µm
Protective Film: PET 38µm
- Product Length
- Product will be produced in a reel format. Short/long reels can be made based on customer's request
- Product Width
- Based on specification, product width is adjustable
- Special Features
- Wire Bonding Suitability
- Molding property
- Low outgassing
- Tape provides strong Adhesion with Lead Frame (No resin leak at metallic mold formation process)
- Superior Releasing (No remaining adhesive left once tape is released)
- Industry for Use
- Semiconductor Assembly
- Delivery Location
- United States, Japan
back to top